Thursday, March 22, 2012

I left my heart in

I could make a whole series of the fog over the bay, and
the things it was willing to show or hid from the passing people.



Elephant seals taking a nap, while the Golden Gate Bridge battles a cloud.

Anchovies!
 
The moms with the little kids in the aquarium trying to get pictures. "Touch it honey, touch it!"
 
I love tube aquariums. The lighting is weird. The juxtaposition between
couples flirting, children screaming, and sharks swimming by....








This is the Sevengill Shark. It's one of the oldest species still alive
today. It looked like a dinosaur in the tank. I want one!

Not sure why I needed to know this from the bathroom stall. Should I have been worried?

1 comment:

  1. Octopi have been known to escape aquariums... toilets could seem like tiny sanctuaries should they have gotten lost on their way back to the tank?

    CAUTION: Do not use tentacled toilets!

    ?? ;)

    ReplyDelete