Friday, June 26, 2009

Collage 1

I had lofty goals when I started my journey about how much art I would make. Having recently rediscovered Marcel Duchamp's collages, and another man whose name escapes me, I planned to make a collage every day of my trip using materials I found on the way. It was too lofty a goal, especially being new to the media. I have made three and include them below, along with my typecast of yesterday's events. Hopefully, I will have a chance to write about this morning before my evening adventures make me forget. I am at a pow wow in Oregon. I'm excited and terrified to be at such a social event alone.

I've noticed the picture quality is reduced when I send from the phone. I will reload the images when I can in the next few days. Hopefully, the typed posts are legible.

No comments:

Post a Comment