Thursday, July 7, 2011

Swirling brain waves and buyer's remorse

I have all these thoughts swirling around in my head... it's taken many more weeks for me to start getting really stimulated again from the hectic school year. And the summer is half over!! I'm also very conscious of my audiences... what can I say in which circles? Which should I wait to say?

So, I'm holding back. I was so excited to blog this summer, but alas, I've been holding back. Maybe I will get around to composing some of them again.

I just unpacked the suitcase containing my new lighting equipment (finally). After finding parts randomly falling to pieces in my hands, I finally got one set up and hooked to my camera. I took a few shots, but space is limited so I am not sure I can get what I want. So I returned to the suitcase to find the complimentary DVD. (There are no directions; they assume if you bought this, you know what you're doing. I think I know, but that makes me insecure!) So I am sitting down to watch it, eager for a refresher-course on strobe lights. What is the content? Shooting portraits without studio lights. I suddenly have huge waves of buyer's remorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment