Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Distractions - mushy

I'm lucky to have shared about 600 miles of this summer's trip with my fiancĂ©, S. It's become all the more apparent to me we are well matched and I should get on with planning on getting married. I can't help being influenced by our trip and wanting to revisit our favorite spots--the destination beach wedding. 

Weddings are ridiculously expensive (new kitchen remodel, new car, or wedding...) so I hesitate. Decades of bickering parents have made me gun shy too. But I'm so damn happy with this man! (Still after three and a half years!)





1 comment:

  1. we had a 30.00 wedding and have been married 23 years this November..just go with your heart.. sometimes I feel a big wedding is more for the family than the feeling behind the marriage. Congratulations!! Mickie

    ReplyDelete