Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The throws of winter (ok, just getting started)

 
I can't believe our first snow fall stuck! And it snowed enough to accumulate several inches, then got warm enough that it's all turned to ice.

I finished my 3rd game ever! (if you count the prototype game I made for "Stake Your Claim") It seems to be worked great, except for a few weird things that happen when I put it online. You are welcome to check it out! http://www.kristenwilkins.net/wolf/

After much hair-pulling, I got a loading bar running. I would like the animation on it to be cuter. And I would like a cute bonus-animation for winning. But as a prototype, I am very happy with it. I was playing with the spectrum of apathy-empathy-sympathy-melancholy-joy... but I think it leans towards the melancholy more. My goal is to add more joy. :)

After two years of not updating my website (not even adding new work! there's nothing up there about my games or trailer or performance or prison work!!!), I am beginning a redesign with WordPress. I'm hoping to launch by the beginning of December. I'm a little daunted by the process... changing the whole structure, updating images (so they are bigger), but in the long run, it should be easier to update, easier to navigate, and that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment