Monday, November 7, 2011

Dreaming of endangered wolves

I have spent the better parts of the last three weeks working on an artist residency application working with wolves. As part of the application, I thought, "oh, I should make a little game to show them what my piece might look like in the end." Yeah, that's the part that has taken the better part of three weeks.

Now it's almost done, I am pretty proud of it. I have one (major) technical issue before releasing it. How ironic that I've made something that seems to be BUG-FREE!!!!, yet loads slowly online, and seems to refuse to accept a loading-bar. You go to the website, then stare at a blank screen, questioning your life and its purpose, and then after a minute, a conservation-oriented, guilt-inducing game appears.


It's the blank screen I find problematic. And maybe that guilt thing.


Once I solve the loader issue, I will post the link. I bit the bullet after days of struggling and posted to a message board. Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment